- System Design: June 2013
- System Installation: July 2013
- System Commissioned: July 2013
Client: Jim BeringerVictorian Feed-In Tariffs
Design, supply and install a grid-connected power system for household supply using Tigo Energy Module-level Maximisers to reduce shading impact from large tree on street (on north-west side of roof). Plus solar & electricity usage monitoring to allow householders to manage their energy usage and take advantage of solar Feed-in and Time of Use tariffs.
- Roof-mounted photovoltaic array consisting of 13 x 260W Winaico polycrystalline PV panels
- SMA Sunny Boy SB4000TL Inverter
- 7 x Tigo Dual Maximisers 300W MM-2ES50
- 1x Tigo MMU, Gateway & monitoring
- 1x Watts Clever solar & electricity usage monitor with In-Home Display (IHD)
- Complete system documentation including maintenance schedule and log sheets.
- System Size: 3380 W
- Expected Average Output: 4000kWh/year
Click/touch an image to enlarge