Tecoma, Melbourne, Victoria
- System Design: March 2009
- System Installation: May 2009
- System Commissioned: May 2009
Client: Tecoma Uniting Church
Assist in introducing renewable energy technology on the church and help make the community aware of clean energy and its benefits.
- The system is installed in the shape of cross to best utilise the available space and meet the client’s requirements.
- The system is 5100Wp capacity with 30 Schott Poly 170 panels integrated with a Fronius IG60 inverter and static display.
- Expected annual output 6409 kWh.
Satisfied with a PV installation on his own house, one of the community members approached Going Solar for a PV installation for this community building
Click/touch an image to enlarge